Carvalho Machado & Filhos, LDA recognizes the importance of protecting the personal data of its customers and all those who visit the website www.carvalhomachado.pt, and for that reason has developed a behavioral security pattern that meets all the requirements of the General Regulation on Data Protection, Regulation nº 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
If you have any questions about how we treat and protect your data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
RESPONSIBLE ENTITY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your data will be handled by the company Carvalho Machado & Filhos, LDA , corporate entity number 503002607, headquartered at Rua das Meninas Vieiras 111, Freamunde. This company is responsible for the processing of personal data in the acceptance of the General Regulation on Data Protection and online store at www.carvalhomachado.pt
TREATMENT PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS
The personal data processed on the site are:
– Obtained by browsing the site: data that identifies the IP address, referring headings, device type, your browser and version, login and account information, including user name, password, preferences regarding marketing and cookies, flags and web tags (pixel), payment information or credit card, in this case, always observing the SSL protocol.
– Information from social networks, including credentials and any information of your shareable social profile, suggestions from friends or family.
Carvalho Machado & Filhos, LDA will treat your personal data, in a manual and / or automated way, for the following purposes:
a) Customer management: The data collected on this site are necessary for the execution and execution of the contract of purchase and sale and are intended for processing and information on the status of orders and communication with Clients, processing of requests for information and complaints. The provision of the information requested in the context of the Customer’s registration is compulsory, without which it is not possible to carry out the above purposes.
b) Marketing: In the event that the Customer expressly consents at the time of creation or modification of its registration, Carvalho Machado & Filhos, LDAmay treat your data to send you information about its products, news, campaigns, offers and birthday messages, through of any communication channel, including through the use of postal mail, electronic mail, SMS or other forms of automatic calling.
Consent for the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing can be revoked at any time through the email address: email@example.com. This information allows you to send personalized information tailored to your profile, with the aim of improving your shopping experience and according to your consent.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Persistent Cookies. Cookies that are saved on your computer are not deleted when the browser is closed. Persistent Cookies can review a visitor’s preferences for a given site, allowing them to use them on future visits to the site.
Persistent Cookies can be used to identify unique visitors and analyze their behavior on the site. These cookies can also be used to obtain information on the number of visitors, the average visit time and the general behavior of the site.
Persistent Cookies keeps information about the behavior of visitors to the site for 30 days.
CONSERVATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND RETENTION PERIOD
If consent is legally required for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, although that right does not jeopardize the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent previously given or the subsequent processing of the data. based on another legal basis, such as compliance with the contract or legal obligation to which Carvalho Machado & Filhos, LDA is subject.
To revoke your consent, you can contact us by letter, telephone or the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carvalho Machado & Filhos, LDA may communicate the personal data of users to third parties, service providers, namely companies involved in the process of purchase and management of charges, transportation, storage, marketing, website hosting, bank branches.
These companies are provided with only the personal data necessary for the provision of the service in question and these entities are obliged to treat those personal data solely and exclusively for the purposes indicated above.
In any case, your personal data will not be divulged to third parties without being informed or without your consent, when this is required by law, except in the cases provided in this document.
The processing of user data may be performed by a suitable service provider contracted by Carvalho Machado & Filhos, LDA . The said service provider will exclusively treat the data for the purposes established by Carvalho Machado & Filhos, LDA and in compliance with the instructions issued by Carvalho Machado & Filhos, LDA, strictly complying with the legal rules on personal data protection, information security and other applicable standards.
At any time and for free, as long as Carvalho Machado & Filhos, LDA owns or processes personal data, all users may exercise the following rights:
– Right of access – right to request a copy of the information we have about you;
– Right of rectification – right to correct data which it considers imprecise or incomplete;
– Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances, as a user, you can request that the data we have about you be erased from all our records;
– Right to restriction of processing – when certain conditions apply to have the right to restrict processing;
– Portability right – right to have your data transferred to another organization;
– Right to object – right to oppose certain types of processing, such as direct marketing;
– Right to judicial appeal: in case Carvalho Machado & Filhos, LDA refuses an application, according to the access rights, we will explain the reason. As a user you have the right to complain as described below.
The above rights may be exercised through the email address email@example.com
MEASURES FOR THE PROTECTION AND MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Carvalho Machado & Filhos, LDA applies a number of appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect users’ personal data, including the use of secure servers and firewalls, to maintain the security of your personal data.